The following contains an Easter spoiler. So, if your child LOVES the Easter Bunny, do not let them read this!Hayden woke up Sunday morning and was very excited to see his Easter basket. He was telling the girls that the Easter Bunny wasn't real, but I didn't really think anything of it and didn't say anything. This may be the first time that we have ever been home for Easter since Hayden was born (with Spring Break including Easter, we are usually out of town), and I figured that since we didn't have Easter baskets every year, he just didn't get the Bunny thing. Well, he was going around church telling everyone that the Easter Bunny wasn't real...not making a few Mom's very happy. I found out he didn't believe in the Easter Bunny because he figured that there was no way that bunnies could make chocolate eggs. So, there you have it from my smart son.